The Association, in order to promote the standard and healthy development of Traditional Yang Family Tai Chi Chuan throughout the world, created regional training Centers as the primary organization for disseminating the wellness art and the martial art of Traditional Yang Family Tai Chi Chuan.
Because Tai Chi Chuan Grandmaster Yang Chengfu was the person most responsible for the widespread popularity of Tai Chi Chuan, his son, Grandmaster Yang Zhenduo named these training centers Yang Chengfu Tai Chi Chuan Centers. The Yang Chengfu Tai Chi Chuan Centers are committed to teaching Traditional Yang Family Tai Chi Chuan as taught by the Yang Family in China.
In fulfilling the goal of the Association the Louisville Tai Chi Center:
- Promotes the principles, practices and standards of Traditional Yang Family Tai Chi Chuan.
- Provides information and training in Traditional Yang Family Tai Chi Chuan.
- Encourages self-healing and self-development through daily Tai Chi practice.
- Creates a forum and network for Tai Chi teachers, players, and students to share knowledge, ideas and experiences.
- Promotes the health and educational benefits of Traditional Yang Family Tai Chi Chuan into communities.
- Provides comprehensive teacher training and certification in support of the goals of the Association’s Division of Education and Training.
- Provides support for the development of new Affiliated Schools and Instructors.
The Louisville Tai Chi Center offers classes to promote good health and overall well-being, stress management, rehabilitation and as a supplement to existing fitness programs.
Classes are available to community centers, churches, educational, clinical and for corporate wellness programs.
Louisville Tai Chi Center - 1246 Shadowbrook Rd. Lagrange, KY. 40031 - copyright 2011 all rights reserved
for class information in the Louisville area.
Louisville Yang Chengfu Tai Chi Chuan Center
Traditional Yang Family Tai Chi Chuan classes around the world: